Powered by Blogger.

HTML tutorial part:4 (How to use HTML tags)

Category:
By: Tariqul Islam → Thursday, October 8, 2015
One question is that how should you design your web pages?  Well, it is sure that you will not design your pages only for appearance. You also need to design your pages for content. Every HTML pages has different parts including different contents. Some content is very important and some are not so much. Some content need to be highlighted and some don’t need. Moreover they need to be structured properly so that browser as well as reader can understand the content properly. This is because we need to put specific type of content inside specific type of tag. Here I am giving you some example:-


If we want to make some parts of out content bold then we need to use <b></b> tag for this


Code example: <b>this is a text</b>

Output: this is a text


Now I am going to talk about headings. You know that every article or content has a title/heading which defines what kind of content that is as well as it is very important for SEO (Search engine optimization). We usually use h1-h6 tags for heading. Lets see some examples


Code example:

<h1>This is a text</h1>
<h2>This is a text</h2>
<h3>This is a text</h3>
<h4>This is a text</h4>
<h5>This is a text</h5>
<h6>This is a text</h6>


Output will be:

This is a text

This is a text

This is a text

This is a text

This is a text
This is a text



There are lots more tags in HTML. In previous lesson I mentioned some tags. I don’t have enough time explain all of them moreover I don’t want to make you feel boring by making this article huge. You can try each of them yourself by following the HTML tag rules. If you face any problem please ask me, I am always here to help you.


Posted At:

Tariqul Islam Adnan

I am tariqul and I’m from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I’m 21 and a part time blogger. Pro sunset is run by me, I also write and make video for it. I always like to share my experience with others and that is why tutorial making is my hobby. I mainly make tutorial on several topics like programming languages, web design and development, software development and other related topics.

No Comment