Powered by Blogger.

HTML tutorial part:2 (what you need)

Category:
By: Tariqul Islam → Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Before starting this course you need some tools which you help you to learn practically. So the tools you need are explained bellow


DIRECTORY OR FOLDER
You should set up a folder or directory to Keep your all HTML files together in a single place. You will work in that folder only. Inside the folder you can create sub folders for every lesson. You can name the folder by lesson so that you find them easily (it is not must but recommended).

BROWSER
You need to have a browser to test and debug your code. I think you already have it. Always try to have the latest version of a browser. If you don’t that’s not a problem. You can use any browser like Google chrome, mozilla firefox, opera, internet explorer.

WORD PROCESSOR
You need a simple word processor such as NotePad++, Sublime, eclipse, Netbeans ect. These simple word processors are also called text editors and they are ideal for writing code. those text editors are open sourse that means they are free to download and use. You can search for any of them on google and then download and install it into your machine.

If you have all the tools then you can start to write your first HTML code.



Posted At:

Tariqul Islam Adnan

I am tariqul and I’m from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I’m 21 and a part time blogger. Pro sunset is run by me, I also write and make video for it. I always like to share my experience with others and that is why tutorial making is my hobby. I mainly make tutorial on several topics like programming languages, web design and development, software development and other related topics.

No Comment